Thank you for your interest in our Drive-Your-Business opportunity
The following information is a list of our requirements to qualify
Driver Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Shall be at least 24 years old
- Shall be able to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Shall be physically qualified to drive a motor vehicle in accordance with sub-part E: Physical Qualifications and Examinations of Part 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Shall pass the required USDOT Drug Screen Test
- Shall have a currently valid commercial drivers license (CDL), Class A
- Shall have had no conviction or forfeiture of bond (includes implied consent licensing states), for:
- Driving a commercial vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or controlled substances as defined by the federal regulations.
- Shall have had no conviction or forfeiture of bond (includes implied consent licensing states), during the past 5 years for any of the following offenses:
- Driving a privately owned vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or controlled substances
- Non-felony citation for illegal possession or transportation of alcohol, drugs or controlled substances
- Shall have no conviction or forfeiture of bond for a felony class crime involving the following situations, regardless of when they occurred:
- Any crimes involving firearms
- Any violent crime
- Sex offenses of any type
- Shall have had no conviction of forfeiture of bond for a felony class crime, other than as described above
- Driving record will not exceed:
- One at fault and not at fault accident in the past 36 months
- Three (3) moving violations in the past 36 months, with no more than two (2) violations in the past 12 months
- No more than three (3) non-moving violations on an individual MVR in the past 36 months (over-weights, seat belts, brake, equipment, log book, etc.)
- Own Tractor and Company drivers - Shall have 18 months Over the Road verifiable experience (within the last five (5) years) and meet all other qualifications.
- Lease Purchase Program - shall have 18 months of Over the Road verifiable experience, and meet all other qualifications
- Three (3) at fault accidents within the last 36 months
- Any hit and run accident involving bodily injury
- Any conviction for reckless speed, speed contest
- Any conviction for DWI/OUI - (may be considered if over 5 years)
- Any conviction for fleeing or eluding arrest
- Any conviction for vehicular manslaughter or negligent homicide
- Any felony involving motor vehicles
- Any driver with two (2) major speed violations (over 20+ MPH over the limit)
- Your tractor must be able to pass a pre-sign on DOT Inspection, and if going to be base plated by our company, your tractor will have to have a Maine State Inspection also.
This will be done at our Auburn, Maine terminal.
- Your tractor is required to be able to haul 45,000 pound loads and 5th wheel must be at 47"
How to apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please call (314) 266-8450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org